In Spain Autonomous Communities’ Debt with the Health Technology Rector Reduced by More than 30%

The total number of invoices pending collection (FPC) at the end of 2016 stands at 724 million euros. This is the lowest figure in recent years, which continues the downward trend started in 2014. Thus, the debt of the Autonomous Communities with the Health Technology sector has reduced by more than 30% compared to 2015, when they reached 1,085 million euros. 91.9% of the outstanding invoices correspond to 2016 and the remaining 8.1% to those of 2015 and earlier, according to data from the Fenin Debt Observatory.

 

Tagged with

Published on 17. February 2017 in News Spain