The Department of Health and Social Care has published information confirming recent non-executive appointments to NHS England, Public Health England and the Medicines and Health Products Regulatory Agency.
Lord David Prior has been confirmed as the Chair of NHS England, and will serve a four year term from 31 October 2018. Professor Dame Julia Goodfellow has been appointed Chair of Public Health England, a position which she will also hold for four years from her starting date of 17 September 2018.
The Government has also announced a list of non-executive appointments to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) for three years:
- Dr Barbara Bannister – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Professor Bruce Campbell – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Stephen Lightfoot – for a second term from 1 September 2018
- Amanda Calvert – from 1 September 2018
- Anne-Toni Rodgers – from 1 September 2018
To read the announcement in full, click here: