NICE has published its Annual Report for 2018/19 which summarises its performance over the course of the past year.
The National Institute of Health and Care Excellence’s (NICE) Annual Report notes that in 2018/19 it has produced:
- 37 MedTech Innovation Briefings
- 18 Quality Standards
- 36 Interventional Procedure Guidelines
- 56 Technology Appraisals
- 29 Guidlines
- 32 Shared Learning Case Studies
- 12 Commissioning Support Documents
- 8 Medical Technology and Diagnostics Guidance
Other highlights of NICE’s performance include its work to support for NHS England’s Long Term Plan through NICE guidance and standards.
Find out more about NICE on MAP Online.