The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has published documents relating to the Medicines and Medical Devices Bill 2020.
The documents include an impact assessment and illustrative draft statutory instruments as well as factsheets on:
• Patient Safety Commissioner
• Support to the life sciences sector
• Access to innovative treatments
• Enforcement and civil sanctions
• Medical devices overview
• Veterinary medicines
• Online sellers of medicines
• Medical devices information sharing and device register
• Falsified medicines
• Medical devices information system
• Devices advisory expert committee
• International data sharing, and
• How a medical device information system might work in practice.
For more information, please see the DHSC link for the related documents.