Market Access Training
MAP offers bespoke European market access training workshops, covering a wide range of different topics tailored to your specific needs. MAP incorporate accelerated learning techniques, interactive sessions and follow up materials. MAP’s team of experienced senior consultants have the right expertise to help you develop the perfect market access training and keep up-to-date in the ever-changing market access environment.
Our training sessions can help your team become confident in understanding the key principles of market access, develop successful market access strategy plans and achieve your business goals.
What does a training workshop entail?
- Bespoke market access workshops tailored to your needs
- Training and follow-up materials
- 10 global markets included within the scope
- Workshop durations range from 1 hour to 2 days
- Unlimited number of participants
- Training conducted by leading market access experts
Previous training workshops have included:
- Overview of pricing and reimbursement across the EU5 countries
- Understanding different stakeholder perspectives and what evidence they require
- Maximising the benefits of value-added medicines
- Creating innovative pricing strategies and managed access agreements
In the spirit of MAP Online, these training slide decks are available for our members to download for their own information or to aid internal training for their team. PowerPoint slide decks are available upon request.
Interested in a MAP market access training workshop? Get in touch to see how we can help you.
Training Slide Decks
With the ever-changing environment that is market access, we have developed a series of training slide decks to cover certain key aspects to help you get to grips with the market. The resources that will be made available here are intended for our members’ own information or to aid internal training for their team.
Introduction to Health Economics
Health economics is the application of economic theory to healthcare issues to inform resource allocation within healthcare systems.
Economic evaluations are increasingly used for this purpose, becoming a requirement as part of HTA submissions for a growing number of regulatory bodies. At MAP, we are developing this new “Intro to Health Economics” section to help explain the need for, and various approaches to, assessments of cost-effectiveness and budget impact. This section is also intended to provide insight into broader, current topics within the field of health economics, such as how a potential price is calculated as part of a pricing strategy.
In addition to the overview provided in the slides, this site will provide more detailed information, with examples, on the following topics:
- the need for economic evaluations
- when economic evaluations are required
- modelling approaches and how to choose the most suitable one
- data requirements
- how quality of life is assessed
- ICERs and how they are calculated
- pricing theory
- and more…
Template models and a simple ICER calculator are also available on our MAP Tools page.
Introduction to Early Health Economic Models
Early health economic models can be helpful tool for in a number of ways such as identifying cost-effective price corridors and areas for further research. Early health economic models can form the basis for later, more robust economic models. Download the slide deck to find out more information.
Please log in to view the slidedeck.
Introduction to Reimbursement in England
This slide deck covers a range of topics to help you to design your reimbursement strategy.
Topics covered in this slide deck include: