MAP Service Details
What a membership to MAP MedTech provides
Building on our direct, hands-on, successful experience in developing pricing and reimbursement submissions, we have created an up-to-the-minute “virtual expert” that will enable you to conquer the ever-changing market access environment at minimal expense.
MAP offer an up to date, validated, web based service, which acts as a ‘virtual’ expert to help you achieve pricing and reimbursement across the EU. If what you need is not already there, we will complete the additional work, usually at no extra charge. To supplement this, we offer product specific, one to one expert strategic advice on a consulting basis throughout the product lifecycle. We have developed website resources for Europe as well as specific country sections for the UK, France and Germany.
MAP online clients benefit from access to a whole library of information dedicated to market access strategies complete with downloadable presentations, tools to help you schedule projects, detailed flowcharts and an up-to-date newsfeed for market access updates as well as gaining free access to the annual MAP conference. They use this to:
- Save time, effort and cost by taking control of their company’s market access strategy
- Maximise efficiency at each stage of the pricing and reimbursement process
- Avoid commonly made mistakes
- Effectively implement public affairs strategies
We also have a team of friendly experts on-hand to answer your market access queries which you can submit to us through our site’s “Ask MAP” Button. Alternatively, MAP online clients can pick up the phone and talk to our experts directly.
The best part of our service is that if what you need isn’t already there, we will complete the extra work usually at no extra cost. If you are a company with big ambition and limited funds, then don’t worry, we have set our prices deliberately to help promote innovation in the MedTech industry.
What Each Country Section Provides
Each country section follows the same core structure to simplify the market access process, especially when comparing strategies across multiple countries. Each Country section includes information on the following:
- Market Access Overview – a quick summary of the market access process in the country
- Decision Makers – introductions to who the key stakeholders areand what they do, complimented by strucutral flowcharts
- Government Affairs – a guide on developing a governement affairs strategy plan, with who to approach,when to approach and how to approach them
- Pricing – detailed guides on how prices are set in each country, complete with the process and contributers to the pricing application
- Reimbursement – in depth process guides on the different reimbursement pathways in each country.
MAP provides a high level of detail for all Pricing and Reimbursement processes in each country – flow charts, official up to date supporting documents and detailed guides including timelines for processes and more.
MAP also provides:
- Market access tools to help you plan and launch your market access strategy
- News and consultation updates for each country covered on MAP as well as European wide news stories
- Coverage of market access related events
- Resources such as a directory of service providers and glossary of market access terms
- Annual MAP conference (free entry to MAP online clients)
- and more…
We provide a free workshop for every membership
- Developing a presentation on horizon scanning and time to commercialisation across different markets
- PIM and EAMS strategy to support effective roll out and uptake
- Market access opportunities using policy and public affairs – learning from case studies
- Market access opportunities using legal levers – learning from case studies
- Development of a bespoke tool that could be uploaded to MAP Online
- Challenging us with questions that may be answered using our HTA database of all UK and Ireland decisions
- Review of your market access strategy and learning from our experience working with over 75 companies