An Overview of the Typical Information Required to Create a MIB
- What is the evidence based on? e.g. Based on 2 randomised control trials and 2 cohort studies
- What the studies compared the product to
- What they reported- i.e. is it better than what is already available?
- Cost and resource use
- NHS Acquisition cost (inc./exc. VAT)
- Evidence for cost or resource use
- Adverse events and safety
- Were any adverse events reported in the clinical studies?
- Technical factors
- How the device works
- How the device works differently to other available products and how this improves the device