- Before undertaking engagement with stakeholders, be clear about what you want to achieve, and why you are contacting each individual. Developing a robust strategy can help you to engage in the most effective manner, maximising the chance of meeting your objectives
- Key considerations include:
- You should seek to identify common ground with your key stakeholders.
- You should carefully plan any engagement to address product-specific market access challenges head-on.
- How you might approach joint working with stakeholders, media, and legal activities as part of your Public Affairs programme